Sunday, April 22, 2007

Well, I'm getting closer and closer, but I'm having real trouble
because I don't understand enough about Emacs Lisp yet. I'm getting
pretty frustrated, so I think I should just stop for now, and try
again later.

It looks like the problem is that somehow the "Auth" token in
g-cookies isn't getting set properly, it's currently nil, and should
be a long string. I was getting deep into the g-authenticate
function, but am having trouble with all the buffer stuff. Someday I
really just need to do the Emacs Introduction tutorial properly, and
understand more about how Emacs does things with buffers.

But right now, I have too much other stuff to learn about with Ruby
and Javascript, and my brain just isn't big enough to learn Lisp as
well. It's so frustrating, because I really want to start posting to
blogger from inside Emacs, but it's just not going to happen right
now.