Tuesday, March 05, 2013

The Contemporary Classical Composer's Bullshit Generator

The Contemporary Classical Composer's Bullshit Generator: "The Contemporary Classical Composer's Bullshit Generator
In my most recent work, leitmotifs, transformations and poly-spatial oppositions are all used within poly-statically-chaotic energies, allowing the audience to deconstruct a variety of aleatoric polychords. My performance-system is the only one of its kind, due in part to the inclusion of highly-improvisatory chordophone-modules, with a hint of so-called 'chordophone-melodies'. One of my most symmetrical influences is the concept of transposing technological vibrations, which challenges my composition and causes my process to become somewhat pre-conceived. It must be remembered that mixing chorales, especially if they are almost-heterophonic (or even temporal), should be avoided. My most personal texture always features strongly in any of my 12-tone compositions. Working actively means that my focus is always predominantly-based, and never complex."

'via Blog this'