Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Amazon.com: Bow Lingual Bark Translator: Pet Supplies

Amazon.com: Bow Lingual Bark Translator: Pet Supplies: "I recently purchased the Takara Bow Lingual Gog Bark Translator, and, I must say, I was shocked and saddened to learn just how much my dog hates me. Every time he bark he is saying something that mocks me! He makes fun of my weight, the way I dress, even the way I cook. He has such foul language too! I did not know a dog could cuss like that! Even the bullies that taunted me on the playground at school, and, now, the ones that taunt me by the water-cooler in the office are not as cruel and inhuman as my dog. This product makes me sad as I discovered things about my dog and his feelings for me that I would rather not have known. It ruined my life. :("

'via Blog this'