Tuesday, June 05, 2001

Babaji Full Moon meditation this morning at 5am. Very gentle and energetic. Had an incredible dream before the meditation, I was in the back seat of a car, my friend went inside a building, left the car's engine running, but parked. The car started driving itself in front of the building, first just moving a little bit backwards and forwards, then in circles. The car was so tiny that I couldn't get over the front seat to push the break, I was stretching but couldn't make it. A female cop was outside, pointing her gun at the car and being very excited generally. It was very hilarious! We got the car stopped finally, I think it just stopped by itself. Then, they took me back to my friends place, I shook the hand of the male cop, but the female cop went upstairs before I could shake her hand, so I waited downstairs. She didn't come down, so I just sat at a table, and talked to a very intense young woman with very intense eyes, looked like she had been up for a long time, she had a voice I sort of rememberd, but couldn't place it. She was talking about "The Idiots" and said that the furthest extent was having the family involved in middle part. I wanted to agree, but then noticed my parents at the table, so I didn't say anything. It was funny, they weren't there, then they were, I was bringing them in myself, holding myself back, internalized sociatel pressures. This is the current theme in my life now, breaking through these limitations.