Friday, January 05, 2001

Here's my KIT:






Ahh, the new millennium. So nice! I'm still alive! Wish I could have
come to the reunion with all you nice people, but it just didn't quite
work out. It was so nice seeing some of you on the webcam, and it was SO
SO SO NICE seeing in person a few of my favorite pearsonites. Thank you
for visiting! I was in a fragile state, and got much more fragile as the
summer continuued, and I just couldn't come. There are those of you that
will understand, this is for you, dear ones.



It was quite the year, the whole year was going from one extreme to the
other, from a job that was very very stressful (Stormix, www.stormix.com),
even though I was filthy rich and had big-ass stock options, to a job that
is totally amazing and rewarding, with great people, and doing very
exciting work in Genomics and Bioinformatics at the BC Genome Sequence
Centre (www.bcgsc.bc.ca). Was in a 2 year relationship with a yoga
teacher, which was "!wow!", that ended in August, but we're still best of
friends. Did a huge 10 day Yoga workshop in August which was incredible!
2000 was the year to get back into Yoga, and found Mantra, which has
changed Everything EVERYTHing EVERYTHING! Had some major health concerns,
starting in July, but these are mostly on the mend and under control now.
Shaved my head in August! This is very very cool, and it's still shaved.
;) Basically, went from bottom to top, from top to bottom, and cleared
out a lot a lot a lot of old stuff that wasn't me anymore. I needed to
prove to me and you how hardcore I am, and I've done this, and now I can
come back through gentleness, which is a wonderful way of being me.


After y'all had left the college, I went for a weekend visit, it was the
same place, after all. It was me that was different. Om Namaha Shiva. Om.


Big hugs and love to *all* of you, every last one, even the grumpy ones
who never write KITs! Write me, tell me small secrets, throw your cares
to the wind, love everyone now! I'm at sness@sness.net, http://www.sness.net.



Yay! sness rules! peace out!