Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Links for fun!

Lisp on Rails
Is Functional Programming Going Mainstream? - Oh yeah baby! Oh yeah!
Even on the ground, space elevators may have uses - Can I please have a space elevator? Now?
12 lessons about CSS standards - Some good information in here. I especially appreciated the descendant selectors information. I use some descendant selectors, and am trying to do it more.
positioniseverything.com - How to work around browser bugs
Missing the point - A good article, with the following amazing quote:

Companies with pure hearts will trump companies with money in the end.

I'm a hippie 2.0. I have eternal faith in karma. You will never convince me otherwise.

JSS - JSSoundKit: Super-Easy Sound API - I can't help but think of the Jet Set Show when I hear JSS.
Wow, the sweetest little Flash Audio Player in the world.
Add Audio to your webpage
Playing MP3's with an embedded Flash player
Web 2.0 for Designers