Monday, April 02, 2012

University of Victoria - Biology - Our People - Faculty

University of Victoria - Biology - Our People - Faculty: "My research focuses on the ecology and conservation of marine populations and ecosystems. Using statistical analyses of large observational data sets, field observations, samples and experiments, I investigate how anthropogenic disturbances are altering marine populations, and what the broader consequences of these changes are for marine community structure, diversity, and ecosystem function. To address these questions, my research incorporates principles from life history theory, population dynamics, community ecology, fisheries science, statistics, and conservation biology. My current research program focuses on remote Pacific coral reefs, on north temperate marine ecosystems, and at the global scale. I encourage you to check out my main website and email me if you are interested in joining my lab."

'via Blog this'