Thursday, August 04, 2011

DeLiang Wang at OSU Department of Computer Science & Engineering

DeLiang Wang at OSU Department of Computer Science & Engineering: "DeLiang Wang

Professor

I am with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and the Center for Cognitive Science at The Ohio State University (OSU). I am also a faculty member of the OSU Laboratory for AI Research (LAIR) and a participating faculty member of the Biomedical Engineering Department and the Biophysics Program.

I direct the OSU Perception and Neurodynamics Lab (PNL).

As of Jan. 1, 2011, I am Co-Editor-In-Chief of Neural Networks, which is a premier journal published by Elsevier. See the related Press Release by Elsevier.
On audition, Guy Brown and I edited a 10-chapter book: 'Computational Auditory Scene Analysis: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications' published by Wiley/IEEE Press in 2006. More information about this book can be found at its companion website."