Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

 

 


I had a great time in Victoria, and when I got back, a whole bunch of flowers had bloomed! Here's some pictures of my lilies and sunflowers.

While in Victoria, I stayed with my beautiful friend Parm, she's so cool, it was so much fun staying at her place, really relaxing. I also met with one of my collaborators, George Tzanetakis, he's a computer music researcher at UVIC. I also met up with Simon Emrich, one of my high flying finance friends who works at a huge investment bank in New York.

Also, I saw the new Harry Potter movie, and it totally rocked, the battle between You Know Who and Dumbledore was probably the best wizarding battle in any movie ever.

All in all, a fantastic little three day holiday, I'm recharged and refreshed and am ready and rarin' to work.
Posted by Picasa